Villages Memorial Park
- Promote the welfare of all US Veterans past and present.
- Serve our comrades, community, and our country.
- Encourage in all people that spirit of understanding, which will guard against future wars.
- Preservation and expansion of the Veterans Memorial Park.
- Conducting Honor Guard related ceremonies at the Veterans Memorial park and other locations.
- Actively participate in the VMP Adopt-a-Kid, Adopt a Vet School Program.
- Participate in the VMP Annual Brick Sales
This program is a major activity of the VMP Committee and began in the fall of 1999 at the Village Elementary School of Lady Lake, it was created to fill a serious “gap” in our children’s education, the absence of any meaningful instruction about what a Veteran is or their sacrifices to preserve
Honor a loved one that served our Country with a Memorial Brick.
Brick sales to commemorate U.S. Veterans past and present. Bricks may be purchased all year. Bricks are dedicated each November 11th during Veterans Day service. For information call VCD office 753-4508.
The above link are the brick numbers of an honored love one. The list is in Last Name alphabetical order. This list will be updated once a year after the November 11th Veterans Day Services.
10:00 AM March 29 – Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans
10:00 AM May 15 – Peace Officers Memorial
10:00 AM 3rd Saturday in May – Armed Forces Day
10:00 AM Last Monday in May – Memorial Day
10:00 AM June 14 – Flag Day
10:00 AM July 4 – Independence Day
10:00 AM July 27 – Korean War Armistice Day
6:00 PM September 11 – Remembrance Day Morse Blvd Fire Station #44
10:00 AM 3rd Friday in Sept – POW/MIA
10:00 AM November 11 – Veterans Day
10:00 AM December 7 – Pearl Harbor Day
All services are at 10:00 am except September 11 which is at 6:00 pm.